Veraco Safe Wrap™ - Antimicrobial Door Handle Wraps (small), Fits up to 20mm handles
ISO certified - protecting you from bacteria and viruses including SARS-CoV-2 and making touch points safer to use
Veraco antimicrobial products have been created for high traffic areas to help prevent the spread of germs, bacteria and viruses. These self cleaning products give antimicrobial protection to anywhere that have multiple touch points in the day, giving confidence to staff and visitors as they go about their daily activities.
These handle wraps are designed to fit around handles to provide a safe way of opening doors. Measuring 75mm x 100mm - suitable for up to 20mm handles in diameter.
- Reduces viral load of HCoV-229E by up to 99.87% & SARS-CoV-2 by up to 97.49%
- Reduces microbial growth of harmful bacteria groups and common bacteria by up to 99.99%
- Kills germs - Reduces microbial growth of harmful bacteria groups and common bacteria by up to 99.99%
- Easy to Install - The self-adhesive backing is easy to apply and remove
- Long-term protection - 4 layers of durable materials provides long-term protection of up to 1 year.
Simply peel and stick onto your handles, providing a safe, self-cleaning area, giving your workforce and visitors greater confidence.
Can be cleaned with regular cleaning materials.
Made in Britain.
How the Antimicrobial protection works
Veraco Safe Pads™ use a Silver Ion technology that works 24/7 when cleaning doesn't. Silver Ions attach microbial DNA and weakens its biological make-up.