Veraco Safe Pad™ - Antimicrobial Pads for Door Push Plates, Large 400 x 95mm
ISO certified - protecting you from bacteria and viruses including SARS-CoV-2 and making touch points safer to use
Veraco antimicrobial products have been created for high traffic areas to help prevent the spread of germs, bacteria and viruses. These self cleaning products give antimicrobial protection to anywhere that have multiple touch points in the day, giving confidence to staff and visitors as they go about their daily activities.
These large pads are designed to fit onto existing stainless steel push plates acting as a shield against dangerous pathogens.
- Reduces viral load of HCoV-229E by up to 99.87% & SARS-CoV-2 by up to 97.49%
- Reduces microbial growth of harmful bacteria groups and common bacteria by up to 99.99%
- Kills germs - Reduces microbial growth of harmful bacteria groups and common bacteria by up to 99.99%
- Easy to Install - The self-adhesive backing is easy to apply and remove
- Long-term protection - 4 layers of durable materials provides long-term protection of up to 1 year.
Simply peel and stick the self-adhesive pad to a door, to provide a self-cleaning area for people to push on, giving your workforce and visitors greater confidence.
Each large pad measures 400mm x 95mm. Can be cleaned with regular cleaning materials.
Made in Britain.
How the Antimicrobial protection works
Veraco Safe Pads™ use a Silver Ion technology that works 24/7 when cleaning doesn't. Silver Ions attach microbial DNA and weakens its biological make-up.