The Magicard Pronto plastic ID card printer is a great entry level printer for those looking to print small runs of colour plastic cards, e.g. ID cards or visitor badges.
This bundle contains everything you need to start printing, and includes one of the easiest-to-use card design software packages on the market - the Easybadge Lite. The accompanying free Easybadge App is ideal if you have staff across multiple locations, as you can set up ID cards from any location via WiFi.
The Pronto's single card hand feed loading allows you to produce a personalised card on demand in moments (35 seconds in colour, 7 seconds in mono). It offers edge-to-edge and sharp image quality for simple and easy card printing.
The Magicard Pronto also comes with a built-in HoloKote anti-counterfeiting watermark feature for enhanced card visual security. A choice of 4 free standard watermark designs is selectable via the driver.
The bundle contains:
- Easybadge Lite ID card design software. Easy-to-use intuitive software that also comes with the Easybadge App, for the creation of ID badges from multiple locations (worth £105 + VAT). Please note the software is NOT Mac compatible
- MA100YMCKO Colour Ribbon, 100 prints
- 100 blank white Dyestar cards
Magicard ID Card printers are manufactured in the UK, and Magicard will plant one tree for every printer sold.
Magicard Pronto Features
- Single-sided colour
- Dye sublimation printing
- Prints edge-to-edge
- Holokote watermark designs
- Rewrite technology
- Prints a colour card in 35 secs
- Prints a mono card in 7 secs