The HikVision Handheld Thermal Temperature Scanner is a cost effective and efficient solution to screen visitors and staff for raised temperatures whilst maintaining minimum distances.
The handheld thermal camera detects accurate skin-surface temperature in real-time and produces high quality resolution images to help you clearly identify individuals with potential fever. An optional tripod is also available.
It is far more effective than forehead scanners - for one, it allows you to screen far greater numbers of individuals much faster, and also allows you to do so from a safer distance.
You set the parameters for the temperatures and what maximum temperature will trigger the alarm. This is easily seen on the screen. For indoor use only.
Supports Wi-Fi, can integrate with a PC or Mobile client and supports real-time audio alarm and automatic upload of screen capture images.
- 160×120 resolution thermal detector
- Measurement Accuracy: +0.5 and -0.5 Degrees Celsius
- Detects real-time temperatures and displays them on screen
- Small and Light, making it a flexible solution that's easy to move around multiple locations
- Four different Colour Palettes available to select: Black hot, White hot, Rainbow or Ironbow
- Replaceable memory card to store captured snapshots and important data
- Comes with Power Adaptor, USB cable, 8GB memory card, User manual, Disk and Wrist Strap
- Can be handheld or used with the HIkVision Tripod, available separately.