The Evolis Zenius Expert ID Card Printing - for when you need encoding capabilities on your ID cards.
The Evolis Zenius Expert Card Printer is the next step up from the Zenius Classic. It offers the same quality single-colour card printing as the Classic, but with a larger memory, ethernet connection and encoding capabilities to allow you to encode magstripe, contact or contactless cards.
This makes the Zenius Expert perfect if you need to share your printer on a local network, or issue badges or ID cards with encoding technologies.
The Zenius Expert prints high quality plastic cards singly or in small runs, with a choice of automated or manual feeding. Extra encoding options can be added at time of order or can be upgraded onsite.
Features of the Zenius Expert:
- Prints up to 150 colour cards per hour
- Prints up to 500 monochrome cards per hour
- 300 dpi print resolution
- USB or Ethernet connection
- Automatic or manual feed
- Comes with CardPresso XXS Lite ID Card Design software
So if you need encoding in the future, the Zenius Expert will adapt with you.
The printer comes with a 2 year manufacturer warranty or upgrade to swap out cover for an additional cost.
Looking to replace your current printer? Ask us about the offers available when you trade in your old printer for a new Zenius.
Note: no printer ribbons or blank cards are included with the printer. These will need to be purchased separately.
Zenius ID Card Printer Brochure
Ribbons for the Zenius Expert
YMCKO Colour Ribbon, 200 Prints R5F002EAA
Black Ribbon, 2000 Prints RCT023NAA
BlackFLEX Premium Black Ribbon, 1000 Prints RCT019NAA
YMCKO Half Panel Ribbon, 400 Prints R5H004NAA
Cleaning Kit for the Zenius Expert
ACL001 Cleaning Kit
ACL003 Adhesive Cleaning Cards
ACL002 Advanced Cleaning Kit
- Size (H x W x D): 195 x 205 x 315 mm (7.68’’ x 8.07’’ x 12.4’’)
- Weight: 3.3kg (7.3lbs)
- Direct-to-card dye-sublimation/Resin thermal transfer
- Single-sided printing, edge-to-edge
- 300 dpi print head (11.8 dots/mm)
- 16 million colors
Card types and Capacity
- Feeder capacity: 50 cards (0.76 mm - 30 mil)
- Output hopper capacity: 20 cards (0.76 mm - 30 mil)
- Card thickness: 0.25 to 0.76 mm (10 to 30 mil), gauge adjustment
- PVC cards
- Composite PVC cards
- PET cards
- ABS cards1
- Special varnished cards1
- Card format: ISO CR80 - ISO 7810 (53.98 mm x 85.60 mm)
32 MB for the Expert version