The Evolis Zenius Classic GO Card Printer pack contains everything you need to start printing your plastic cards right away.
This ID Card Printing bundle pack offers real value for money when compared to buying each item separately.
The Evolis Zenius Classic GO pack includes:
- Zenius Classic ID Card Printer (Fire Red) - high quality single-sided plastic card printer
- CardPresso XS ID Card Design Software (connects to Excel .csv and.txt database formats
- 200 print YMCKO ribbon
- 100 blank white cards.
The Zenius Classic ID Card Printer allows you to print ID cards, visitor badges and other plastic cards in colour easily and cost-effectively.
The Zenius Classic is ideal if you don't need any added capabilities to your cards, for example you don't need an encoding option. Being USB only, it's the most cost-effective choice if you are printing cards from a single computer.
If you need to connect to your ID card printer over a network, or need to encode access control, magstripe or contactless cards, you will need the Zenius Expert.
Features of the Zenius Classic:
- Prints up to 150 colour cards per hour
- Prints up to 500 monochrome cards per hour
- 300 dpi print resolution
- Quiet and small (barely larger than an A4 piece of paper)
- Automatic or manual feed
The printer comes with a 2 year manufacturer warranty, but you can upgrade to swap-out cover for an additional cost.
Product Code: ZN1U-GP1
Zenius ID Card Printer Brochure
Ribbons for the Zenius Classic
YMCKO Colour Ribbon, 200 Prints R5F002EAA
Black Ribbon, 2000 Prints RCT023NAA
BlackFLEX Premium Black Ribbon, 1000 Prints RCT019NAA
YMCKO Half Panel Ribbon, 400 Prints R5H004NAA
Cleaning Kit for the Zenius Classic
ACL001 Cleaning Kit
ACL003 Adhesive Cleaning Cards
ACL002 Advanced Cleaning Kit
- Size (H x W x D): 195 x 205 x 315 mm (7.68’’ x 8.07’’ x 12.4’’)
- Weight: 3.3kg (7.3lbs)
- Direct-to-card dye-sublimation/Resin thermal transfer
- Single-sided printing, edge-to-edge
- 300 dpi print head (11.8 dots/mm)
- 16 million colors
Card types and Capacity
- Feeder capacity: 50 cards (0.76 mm - 30 mil)
- Output hopper capacity: 20 cards (0.76 mm - 30 mil)
- Card thickness: 0.25 to 0.76 mm (10 to 30 mil), gauge adjustment
- PVC cards
- Composite PVC cards
- PET cards
- ABS cards1
- Special varnished cards1
- Card format: ISO CR80 - ISO 7810 (53.98 mm x 85.60 mm)
16MB memory (RAM), 32 MB for the Expert version