Coats are beginning to creep out of the wardrobes everywhere. Which can only mean one thing – Cloakroom Tags season is upon us.
It also means that we’re inching closer to the unmentionable word that starts with ‘Ch’ and ends with ‘mas’ because restaurants and hotels are getting their seasonal themed orders in.
Take advantage of our current Design Change promotion and get event or Christmas themed tags included in your order for free
We’re currently running a promotion where you can have up to three different designs printed in the same print run, for no extra cost.
So if you had 400 pairs of Plastic Cloakroom Tags printed for example, you could split them into 300 pairs of regular branded tags, 50 with Christmas branding, and 50 branded to an event you have coming up, and it won’t cost you any extra.
And the greater the volume of cards you order, the lower the price per card.
The promotion runs until 15th October 2018.
Why you should go branded over paper Cloakroom Tickets
If you’re still using paper cloakroom tickets, or (heaven forbid) raffle tickets, upgrading to plastic Cloakroom tags has many benefits.
- They’re durable, wipeable and reusable. They’re also much less likely to be lost in someone’s wallet.
- They’re much more professional. What does handing out a tatty piece of paper say about your brand?
- You can personalise them on both sides with your logo, to your event, and with your own disclaimer text.
- They give the right impression. Which would you rather receive when you hand over your designer coat, a branded plastic card or something you get in the school tombola?
- You can also use them for bags.
- They’re unlikely to be torn off or lost in the cloakroom.
Change it up a bit with our custom Cloakies™
Our custom Cloakies™ are half the size of a regular credit card, and customers love them because they’re a bit quirky.
Want to see one? Ask us for a sample.